Saturday, June 3, 2017

ART on the Go! + Traveling Art Kit

Oh hello!
So -- I am a person that likes to art anywhere AND everywhere! This means arting in the car, stuffing journals into my purse, going to parks to paint, wherever I can dream it I will go and I will art there!
Sometimes my "traveling" really just means I won't be working in my art studio and instead I will be on the porch, or the couch or the dining room table.
Except... it's hard to carry all that stuff around. Journals, paints, gessos and mediums. It's really a lot to cart around, but I found a method to it! So, I found a handy little carrier on amazon. Officially, it's called a "16-inch tool bag". It's priced roughly around $20-$25. Not too shabby! Added bonus, it's super strong because it is meant for heavy tools -- and it has TONS of pockets. It is perfect for carrying around stencils, acrylic paints, pens, pencils -- you name it. 
Here's a little video on how I've packed mine up:
Today we went to the range with some friends and it was a beautiful day outside. I opted to take my travel kit along for some car arting! This painting was started and finished away from my art studio.
Here's a little timelapse video of some of the process:
To see my other artsy musings and have access to things like zines, prints, videos galore, visit my Patreon!: www.patreon.com/PanArt

No comments:

Post a Comment